and onto 2015 we go.
this is my grandma. she is one of the most fabulous people i know. for christmas, we surprised her with a trip to florida. it was one of those times when it’s so fun to give, you wonder why you don’t do it all the time. her face was shock, but mostly just pure joy and excitement. we’re not going for three weeks and she’s already getting her clothes laid out.
just wanted to tell you the story.
and i know, some of these are christmas-ish and christmas was so last week. looking at your, mr grinch.
1. this girl’s bravery. i’m in awe of it. her strength as she stands against cancer is inspiring.
2. this google year in review. what a year it was.
3. this new food and wine website i just inspired. it’s how i’ll be spending my friday night.
4. this tribute to joan rivers. get it girl.
5. this little boy’s face when he sees santa caught on camera. pure magic.
6. texts from your ex on instagram. hi.larious.
7. a man who sees for the first time in 33 years. i’m just grateful.
8. because sometimes we all need a pep talk.
9. to another year, of course. you’re awesome. and unique. and one of a kind. don’t ever forget that.