1. i made this beer can chicken at the lake (my mom and i had a beer can chicken off) and it was sooo amazing and delicious. i was like – cool kid here, going to blog that right up. except there was a problem. see: left leg.
2. coozies. i’m obsessed. can’t get enough. should we make sassy eats ones?
3. I GOT BLUE SKITTLES. I REALLY REALLY DID. my coworker found them at a convenience store. yes, i already bought them out.
4. reese witherspoon – speaking up for the ladies. some people will hate this. and that’s ok. i want to hug her for it.
5. this is amazing. check out because i said i would. let’s all sign up ok?
6. the best thing about it getting cold outside – mulled wine.
7. this jump suit. i need it.
8. every single person who has defended and protected this best country on earth that is the united states of america. i am forever indebted and in awe of you.
9. to the woman at ground zero who saw a man placing a flower at the memorial site today, noticed he was upset, went up to him and wrapped her arms around him, and didn’t let go for a very long time. the world needs more people like you.
10. the 22 most amazing places you must visit. going to iceland next month, would LOVE any and all recos from any of you who have gone. i literally can’t stand the wait.
11. i’m still sad about eddie’s left leg (that’s eddie, in the photo on the top. my mom’s was freddie. we’re cool like that). so cheers to a re-do. because even though it got a little toasty and the grill sort of lit on fire in the 2 foot tall flames kind of way, it was so so so so good. gah.
enough about me, what about you? comment below!
also – apparently the chickens had too much to drink….