1. 9/11. we will never forget. it replays so vividly in my mind.
but then, there’s this. so powerful.
2. wise words from kid president
3. you can have your pumpkin spice latte, i’m excited about apple season. we actually have a johnny appleseed festival from where i come from, so it’s ingrained in me. baked apples me.
4. this moving company that is helping victims of domestic abuse move out of their homes, quickly, and free of charge.
5. buck up kiddos. if you can’t handle coffee runs and 50 hour work weeks, i’m afraid of my children’s future. (realize this is old news)
6. this just kind of made my day when i read it. except that i wasn’t there when it happened.
7. fall shows coming back on. what do you watch? i’m going to throw a scandal party i’m so glad it’s coming back. and that blood and oil? love me some chace crawford.
8. for those who have or are struggling with body issues, eating disorders, fitness obsessions. i get it. but focus on strength.
9. because i’m secretly going home at night and watching animal planet. no i’m not joking. check my dvr. yes, i know i’m still single.
10. that time i hung out with justin beiber. shameless, but come onnnnnn. can you really blame me? really cool guy by the way. we welcomed him in open arms (literally) into our lake crew.
11. this baby cries every time a book ends. boy after my own heart.