1. woah, this is nuts. this monkey/human this is le crazy.
2. you’ve probably read or seen this story. this little boy is what america needs more of – inventors. my favorite thing is when asked on gma who he was most excited about getting support from (facebook, google, mit or president obama) he said mit. he said it’s been his dream for as long as he can remember. cheers to that.
3. i am guilty of this, as i’m sure most of you are. but this is a good reminder that just because someone doesn’t have children doesn’t mean they don’t desperately want them.
4. ummm, we’re gonna need a bigger boat.
5. republican or democrat, this “transcript” of the republican debate is pretty hi-larious.
6. premiere week next week! ugh i can’t wait. i don’t even know if i can handle scandal coming back, i’ve missed it so much. what new shows are you all watching? blood and oil? what what? tell me, i wanna be cool too.
7. another amazing kid. i will always stop at lemonade stands when i pass one and buy something, leave them with a few extra dollars. he’s going to meet this dolphin who is just like him. let’s all encourage kids to do things like this.
8. rose ice cubes. need i say more?
10. jk. not done even a little bit. a seal catching a ride on a whale? say what. (obviously the theme of this cheersing to is sea animals, i’m so obsessed)
11. i hate even numbersssss. so cheers to you, and to me and if we ever disagree, then…..who can finish it?