1. if you created cards against humanity, where would you live?
2. dear teenage boy at the skate park
3. i know, it’s halloween this weekend but i’m over it. christmas movies, here we gooooo.
4. wildlife blows my mind.
5. what are you guys doing this weekend? are you dressing up? what are you being? i never want to until i want to and then it’s all i want to do.
6. barbie commanding more respect.
7. traveling, have you checked out my wanderlust page? where to next?
8. hosting a bridal shower tomorrow. making champagne truffles and these cute little chicken salad nests. that’s all.
9. daylight savings time. not really, not even a little bit. my body is already preparing itself – my skin is dry, the bags under my eyes are more pronounced as i get paler and paler. it’s already dark in chicago by 5 pm. get those parkas out kids, she’s comin’.
but isn’t she gorgeous? i love this time of year. it might be my very favorite. i’ve been surviving off of soups and teas and all the coffee. i love the smells and the crisp air. so let’s just hang onto this for a little bit longer.