1. thanksgiving rules 101. i believe in all of these.
2. speaking of thankgiivng. can everyone tell me your must-haves for thanksgiving? i’m wanting to do a new stuffing, new rolls….give me all your secrettsssss and magic.
3. oh julia child, you are everythinggggg.
4. alanis morisette singing ironic with modern struggles.
5. i walked to work this morning and passed someone wearing a ski mask. an oakley ski mask. like you wear when you’re zipping down the side of the mountain. i feel bad for that guy when the polar vortex strikes.
6. love transcends, even 71 years later.
7. this speech from this brave boy, facing the battle of his life hit me in the heartstrings. the composure and strength he has is inspiring.
8. the best advice in six words.
9. quantico. does anyone watch it? i’m obsessedddd. i needed a smart, new show and i found it. my friends told me to watch it so i turned on the first episode and 4 episodes later, i hadn’t even moved. i did not pass go, i did not collect $100.
10. if i come back in another life i would be a chef, an interior designer or a journalist. i just love beautiful spaces like this one.