1. i realize i’m like the last person in chicago to go to the new restoration hardware (photo above) and it gets even more embarrassing than that. for non-chicagoans, this new restoration hardware is mind blowing, it is the most stunning store i’ve ever seen. there’s a courtyard in the middle with a restaurant. there’s a bar – so you can get prosecco, and wait for it…., walk around the entire 3 story store with it. it’s actually where dreams come true. i actually walked past it on my way to work for months and months, without knowing i was walking past it, and even when it opened and people started posting photos it still didn’t click. i saw the “RH” outside, and no connection was made. le sigh. but i made it.
2. now i wish i would’ve taken italian instead of french growing up. i hope.
3. love this christmas spirit and this santa make my heart melt.
4. we’re best friends, she just doesn’t know it yet. chrissy teigen is my spirit animal.
5. a powerful message from a mom to a stepmom.
6. this calendar – is everything. so much woman power. i love.
7. my office is pretty cool, but google chicago. you’ve outdone yourself.
8. i’m sure you all saw this letter from mark zuckerberg to his daughter. i thought it had a lot of great messages threaded through it. we can all do our part.
9. this infuriates me. to my core. even more than sea world does.
10. buh bye treadmill, hello bottle opener. don’t mind if i do.
11. i’m a grammar stickler. if you use the wrong “your, you’re” or “there, their, they’re” or “to, too” – it hurts my insides. your is your, youre is you are. (steps off soap box)