1. in honor of sunday’s super bowl, an ode to peyton.
2. due to religious beliefs, this woman has shunned civilization and lives alone in siberia. fascinating read.
3. this female shark, eating a male shark (you read that right). woah.
4. amen to this. i used to be a ballet dancer (or still am? part of me always will be i think), so this response about football is incredible.
5. this mom’s words to the woman at the department store, do not mess with mama bear.
6. i just like this article because it feeds into my canned tuna obsession.
7. the return of OP next week. i am counting the days until scandal is back in my life. and grey
8. POLITICS. it’s happening. and whether you like it or not, the outcome is going to affect you. and if you don’t educate yourself, if you don’t form an opinion, i don’t think you should be able to complain. apathy is our worst enemy. end of preach.
9. these valentine’s day cards are the only way i want to celebrate the day.
10. oh but i want to eat these while i read them.
11. doing something for yourself. something you don’t think you deserve. something you do even though you should be doing something more important, more productive. have you had a rough week too? did it feel like everything you did – no matter how hard you tried – fell short? it was a rough one, but we made it. do something for yourself, you do deserve it.