1. these “friends” pretty much made my day.
2. all my chicago restaurant peeps – this is geniussss.
3. are you watching making a murderer? what do you think? i started it last weekend and i snapped about it, so people started texting me to ask what episode i was on. i kept lying because i didn’t want people to know that i was literally comatose on the couch for 7 hours and heading towards episode 8. so instead i said, “oh just went for a run, helped some homeless people, only on the 3rd episode.” i need the state to make a docuseries on it and then ill decide if he’s guilty or not. every time i think i have my mind made up, boom. new evidence.
4. all single people, repeat after me: i will not date these people. i will not spend energy or time on these people. you deserve more. you’re a fox, start acting like one.
5. i signed up for three races on monday, so i’m gonna need some new beats.
6. YES, to this. elephants don’t belong in the circus. take your kids to the library instead. also, because my elephant obsession runs deep i thought this was an interesting (albeit a little worrisome) article on where the elephants will retire too. little shady, little too close to disney world.
7. take religion out of it, this is still a powerful story.
8. these celebrities doing their best version of these iconic lines from one of the most famous, respected movies – priceless.
9. cheers! i have missed these posts. what are your favorites/crushes/highs and lows of this week?! tell me, comment below!